Saturday, April 24, 2010

" NEW THING.. "

Saturday, April 24, 2010
I really don't try too many food things, I mean I try new dishes but the main ingredients Ive had them. For example, to eat fries with ketchup. But to pair ketchup or make ketchup as your main condiment in every meal? I never had it.

But now I belong with this weird and logical people, we do try new dishes.
The first dish I heard was, to try a Snickers with ketchup. Would you dare to this?
Of course I wont, and I wouldn't. But one of them did try it, and found out it wasn't good.

Second, an ordinary junk food named "SNACKU" with ketchup, I did try it, taste wasn't that strong, and there was no ugly taste about it. It's fine. They said it tasted like one our Filipino food "menudo".

Third was the "eminems" (MnM) chocolate with ketchup, it was not really good, I also tried it, we do all tried it.

From the time that we tried new things, I already adapted this manner and start to think always of having a new thing everytime I ate, the one I tried to look was a "pancit canton" paired with kisses chocolate, I just tried, but it doesn't taste good.

The other thing I saw weird one lunch time, is when Gelo had his "tinolang manok" paired with "toyo and calamansi" maybe it's weird for me but I don't know for others I haven't tried it ever since. Another one is when he put "ketchup and gravy" stir them together, and got it! They also tried "pancit canton with super thin crackers". Every meal, they always wanted to try new things.

They said programmers has a deep logical thinking, I definitely agree with it! We do solve cases in different logic.

But there's one more thing we do have, most of us are WEIRD! We do think beyond ordinary, and beyond normal. I don't know if it is the effect of having been tortured with COBOL the master language of mainframe, but it is still WIERD!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates