Saturday, May 8, 2010

"C R E D I T S T O A L L T H E M O T H E R S"

Saturday, May 8, 2010
I just wan't to greet all the mothers in this balmy world! Happy Mother's Day!

Little by little you give, little by little you sevre. Little by little you love. I will always remember how you sing a lullabye, how you wiped my tiny nose, for helping me tie my sholace. How you pinned my diaper, how you rubbed my bruised elbow. How you hold me through the night when my nose is stuffed with cold. How you thought me the multiplication table. How you keep quiet and hold on to temper when I'm wrong.

Our mother's minutiae will always be remembered, and no such thing can ever replace them nor can compare. No matter how worse or great our life is, they deserve to have a recognition, for the gunpoints they have to walk through.

I was watching a television while doing this little note of recognition for my Mom. Until I found myself crying while watching celebrity Moms who is singing for their little babies. Their song really makes me realize, "the hardship being a mother". How wonderful their love is. I admit that I don't oftenly tell my Mom how much I love her, but I do love her with all my life. I'm not a perfect child, but I can spurt into jail for her. My life is a dsitinctive nature of how great my Mom is. No one can suppress the intimate love they have for us.

They make love visible, tangible and so real!

To all the Moms, I salute you all!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates