Sunday, May 16, 2010

"Kaarawan"..

Sunday, May 16, 2010
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY?..

One year older...

***So how's the previous year? Is it nice?..

Probably it was nice, although sometimes its tough. I've gone through some emotional crisis. I remember last year was my saddest birthday. No celebration at all. My whole family got depressed and we've been going through a bumpy road last year. HE gave us the hardest test, actually I quitted on HIM, I had a great anger on HIM. For HE let us deminished each other, until we all fall apart. My ultimate birthday wish last year was:

1. To bring back my family.
2. To gave my Mom the courage to hold on.
3. To see her again wearing a bountiful smile.
4. To take my brother away from temptations.
5. To make him realize how stupid he was.
6. To take him back in GOD's hands.
7. To gave my sister in law a peace of mind and happiness.
8. TO gave her another reason to smile.
9. To make her realize she had been my greatest sister and a great daughter in law for my Mom.
10. To gave my niece and nephew a home full of love.

But out of my 10 wishes only 3 of them was granted. But I still hope HE'll gave it all in HIS time.

***How about your work? How was it?..

We'll its nice and great, I had been working with a great people. I was able to learn things I've never think I would. I found new friends. Work was really great, but I had to walk through and wobble to another career thats why I decided to leave them. I am now working with new one, and I think its the best gift HE had given me.

***How about your love life? Was it colorful?..

First and second quarter last year its colorful, but it turns colorless because of some unexpected reasons. But I'm happy, I already get used to it. Acceptance is the key. Now?. I am with a new one. Lucky right?.. And I hope it is him written to be my one.

***How's your relationship with your bestfriend? Was it okay now?..

Sadly it was not, and will forever be that way. I missed her, the way she greeted me on my birthday, the way she made my day a special day. I always thought of our past few years that were okay, on how we made ourselves free everytime our birthday will come, we always have one day to celebrate. But I already accepted that forever is over. And im happy for whatever life she has right now. I had forgiven her and I wish she already forgave me.

One year had gone, time to CELEBRATE A NEW LIFE!
Here I am now, HAPPY! Thank you for the new year!

Thanks to this people who celebrated with me, my first day of my new year!
The undeniable friendship that we have for 10 years now. They made my day so happy!








More pictures on Facebook.. =)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates